Sunday, September 26, 2010

the life of a not-so-starving artist

Soon I will be applying to get into the visual arts dept for my major (art ed) and I need to get my portfolio ready...a little anxious seeing as I don't have as many pieces ready as I would like. But hopefully it will turn out great :) here of some of my favorite pieces:
























this was an abstract where i used tempra paint, and then outlined and went in and put detail with graphite pencil.



this one is charcoal expression, inspired by a brazilian contemporary dance video. it was one of my final pieces for summer.
























this is a charcoal drawing of a bust with a turban.


for my portfolio, i plan on adding some photography too, as well as some other pieces not featured here.


:)

No comments: