Friday, June 15, 2012

bang-wagon.

guess what! i got bangs!
at first i wasn't sure if i liked them.
but after a bit of weeping & breathing i think i am okay.
i mean, i haven't had bangs like this since elementary school!






so what do you think?
everyone keeps saying i look even more like my sister amber now. {twinners!}
also, my dad told me my haircut was cute, let me paint my nails in the living room, and let the cats sit on his lap! i think he is finally starting to understand women haha.

ps- if you have bang care-taking tips i would love some. especially since my hair is naturally wavy, and styling these were kind of a pain. 

{the next post will be pictures from my key largo trip! stay tuned!}


3 comments:

emily. said...

cute! love them!

Carolyn said...

um, YES.

Steve and Donna said...

I love your creative way to post the new you! :)