Wednesday, December 21, 2011

autumn in the canyon.

in october i went for a drive up in the canyon to see the fall leaves, and i am glad i got the chance because right before my car had gotten totaled. but once i got a rental car i was able to take multiple drives up the windy roads to the top of the mountain. with my music playing and the light streaming through the multicolored trees, it was glorious and i can't help but smile when i think back about it. {the first set of pictures are a bit grainy and blurry because it was overcast that day}.
{all pictures: film via mini diana}
















later on in the month me and a few others went up the canyon to hike to stewart falls and i took my mini diana with me. the hike was beautiful, the weather was perfect, and the waterfall was magnificent. 


















i am missing fall. always missing it. 


No comments: