Thursday, December 22, 2011

seattle.

for thanksgiving i went to washington to visit my sister and her husband. even though it was overcast and rainy it was still lovely. i miss rain and lots of green trees living in utah. {gosh i want to move to the coast}. even though i took my dslr with me i only used my mini diana to take pictures {except for my phone, and if you follow me on twitter you know that most of those were of her two cats and not the...err baby. {follow me: @xoxoandreabelle}}. the day we went to downtown seattle it was a bit gray and dark so half of my pictures didn't even turn out and some have yet to be developed, but either way here they are!
{all pictures: b&w film via mini diana}
















2 comments:

Brian said...

Did you go to the gum wall?

andrea thompson said...

I didn't! All the times I have been to Seattle I have actually never done that...oh well next time!