Monday, July 8, 2013

HOLA!

Hola!

So the beginning of this week I was sick again, but with the flu this time. Fever and a ton of pain in all of my body but I was better in time for the zone conference that we had on Thursday so that was good! (there´s a picture on the mission blog if you want to add that mom). Zone conference was also on the same day as the Fourth of July so at the very end we sang God Bless America and later that day I made my comps take me to a Burger King because I had been craving it all day. Goodness I love America. The conference was great, and again it confirms how much I love our mission president and wife, they are seriously the best. 

Did I mention it is hot here, because it is hot. And the funny thing is that my comp from Madrid (and all the natives) think that air conditioning is bad for you and she wouldn´t let me use it when I was sick or eat ice cream! But I sneaked and ate it anyway hahaha. Spanish is coming way naturally so nothing to complain about there but I need to remember to use more English with my trainee because I´m pretty sure she still doesn´t understand anything we say haha, so I was told to cut back on the Spanish. I have now watched that worldwide training video on missionary work three times, Spanish and English, and i learn something new every time. So i definitely encourage you all to watch it! And work with the missionaries in your ward too!

Anyway we don´t have much time, and I don´t really have much more to say anyway. But love you all keep me in your prayers. 

Love, 
Hermana Thompson

ps- photos
1. us and sister Camacho from my district eating hamburgers on the 4th
2. AMERICA

Zone Conference- 4th of July
  

No comments: