Sunday, May 15, 2011

DAY 19: exceptionally read in dummy glasses and a cardigan

I have been wanting to title a blog post, picture, anything, with those lyrics. For about a year. A YEAR. I have had cardigans, Death Cab for Cutie in my heart at all times, and of course have read many books {currently Much Ado About Nothing}, but alas no dummy glasses. But my dear friend London via Portobello Road supplied me with my deepest desire and I now have the complete package and feel so fulfilled like you don't even know. {On a side note church today was good, we serve in Young Women's and they are great. All of us also were invited to bear our testimonies in Sacrament meeting as well.}



I would like to take the time to point out that cat pattern. CAT.

ALSO ATTENTION ALL MUSIC ENTHUSIASTS:
I, Andrea Thompson, am going to a Fleet Foxes concert in London. Yes I have bought my tickets, and yes I can't stop smiling whenever I think about it. May 31st will be a marvelous day in history. I have already posted like 3 of their songs on this blog so here is another one: Oliver James.

Songs of the Day:
Theme from Schindler's List by John Williams
&
Little Bribes by Death Cab for Cutie (featured in my blog title today)


2 comments:

Amber said...

love ♥ all of it!

andrea thompson said...

thank you. i love all of you.